Single coaching/counseling is for people that don’t feel right being single or people that want to know how to improve their life. You don’t know what you want, or you want a relationship or you at least know that you don’t want a same or any relationship. At least you want to be happy. In the sessions we’re going to give you total awareness of your own capacities (what are they and how to use them), and we give you tools to work with in your life as a single. Also we’re going to look at previous relationship, and if there were no relationships, “why didn’t they got materialized?”
We’re going to look for obstacles and how to overcome them. We’re going to look at your appearance, and how you come across.
“what kind of men or women do you attract?”,
“what does attraction mean to you?”,
“what do you really search for and what have you tried already?” .
The knowledge you will gain at the sessions you can not only use in finding a suitable partner, but also in contact with friends and other relationships. It’s important to know how to present yourself.
Single coaching/counselling is for you if:
– you’re single and you want to have a relationship
– you don’t feel feminine/masculine/sexual/desirable
– social pressure, vulnerability, shame, guilt, trauma, feeling excluded or like the black sheep
– being shy, introvert, social phobia, black sheep
– you’ve tried “everything”
– ideals, how to find the one, what is the one
– recovering from a broken heart, heartbreak, loss, difficulties in letting go
– you’re in love but don’t know how to go about it
– loneliness, scared of ending up alone
– mixed relationships (culture, religion, ethnicity)
– sexuality, sexual behavior, sexual problems, deviant sexual thoughts, sexual health, taboo around sexuality
– attracting “the wrong type”, sexual abuse
– overcoming religious/cultural taboo
– self love, self respect, self worth, insecurity
– difficult childhood
– internet dating, pro’s and con’s
– female/male archetypes
– is there more or is this it-feeling
– how to work towards your ideal life and ideal self
– make productive use of your single time
If you have questions about relationships or your relationship, you can send me an email and we can look if single coaching/counselling is the right solution for you. Coaching is about going further also on your own afterwards, so you have to practice and you will get tools to get ahead, while you get feedback and tips. Counseling is for the emotional support and room for emotional letting out.
Single coaching/counselling is also interesting for people who just want someone to actively listen to them and give them meaningful feedback about their process and in which direction they might better develop.
Interested in a session? Or have any questions? Feel free to contact me, and I will get back to you soon. There are always free 15 min intakes through phone or by email.